Here's what I've been reading the last couple months:
• The Egg and I by Betty MacDonald
• Making Your Small Farm Profitable by Ron Macher
• Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens by Gail Damerow
• Her Mother's Hope and Her Daughter's Dream both by Francine Rivers
• Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
• Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
• I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
• Fearless by Max Lucado
• Lydia's Charm by Wanda Brunstetter
I also follow several blogs and have downloaded several e-books I can't wait to read.
My parents, both excellent writers, say that reading is a major part of good writing. So here's to reading!
Comment and let me know of any good books you've read lately. I'm always on the look-out!